-- OWNER_NAME="email@example.com" -->
Minnesota State University, Mankato
- PhD Computational and Applied Mathematics, Colorado School of Mines ('19)
- MS Applied Mathematics (with a concentration in dynamical systems and chaos), San Diego State University ('14)
- BA Mathematics, Humboldt State University ('12)
- BA Philosophy, Humboldt State University ('12)
- AA Philosophy, Southwestern College ('08)
- Numerical Analysis, Approximation Theory, Computational Fluid Dynamics
- N. Fisher, W. Gao, and G. Fasshauer, A Kernel based projection method for the Navier-Stokes Equations, In preparation.
- W. Gao, G. Fasshauer, and N. Fisher, Divergence-free quasi-Interpolation, Submitted.
- N. Fisher and B. Bialecki, ADI + MDA orthogonal spline collocation for the pressure Poisson reformulation of the Navier-Stokes equations, Submitted.
- B. Bialecki and N. Fisher, The solution to Poisson's equation with Neumann boundary condistions
by orthogonal spline collocation, Submitted.
- N. Fisher and B. Bialecki, Extrapolated ADI Crank-Nicolson orthogonal spline collocation
for coupled Burgers' equations, (20019),
Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, DOI: 10.1080/10236198.2019.11701671.
- B. Bialecki and N. Fisher, Maximum norm convergence analysis of
extrapolated Crank-Nicolson orthogonal spline collocation for Burgers'
equation in one space variable, (2018),
Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, DOI: 10.1080/10236198.2018.1512981.